Healthy Lifestyle Choices Made Easy!
Hello there! Greetings from Your Healthy Lifestyle Adviser!
Do you follow a healthy lifestyle? If not,
you may be cutting years from your life expectancy.
Why live in poor health? Healthylifestyles4u will show you the path to healthy lifestyle choices. Simple tips for living a longer, happier life.
But how easy is it to make healthy choices?
Happily, choosing healthy living is not difficult at all. And, the great news
is that GOOD habits are just as hard to break as BAD ones!
HealthyLifestyles4u is here to help and guide
you on the path to a more natural, happier, healthier future. Let's begin.
Lifestyle Choices vs the Standard American Diet
Much has been written about the Standard
American Diet (known as SAD, which is quite appropriate in many cases). While
America was the petri dish, the same problem exists in many parts of the world.
People have become disconnected with the
source and preparation of their meals, and have valued convenience and
immediate satisfaction over long-term, healthy lifestyle choices.
The obesity epidemic is no secret. An
estimated two thirds of adults, and one third of children, in the US are obese
or overweight, according to USA Today.
Obesity leads to a range of related
illnesses, such as diabetes, high blood pressure, heart diseases, stroke,
cancer and many stress-related illnesses-asthma, sleep apnea and many other
All of these, caused by the Standard American Diet coupled with very limited physical activity and various forms of stress, are avoidable.
People no longer know where their food
originates from. More and more processed food is bought and consumed, rather
than families cooking and eating meals together as a unit.
HealthyLifestyles4u will help to get you
away from the SAD, and onto the path of proper meals, better food choices,
lower weight, and improved mental and physical health.
a Deep Breath...
What is stress? And how can it be managed
and brought under control?
Put simply, stress is a deadly factor that
will cut you down in your prime. Many modern diseases and mental health
problems are purely stress-related. Get a handle on your stress, and you can
overcome these diseases – or avoid them altogether.
The modern lifestyle can be stressful.
Worries about family, finances, and workplace demands, commuting, and many
other high-stress factors combine to make a great negative impact on our
We'll show you the easy tricks and
techniques (like the simple yet highly effective practice of surabhi mudra) for getting your stress under control. Deep breathing exercises and
simple meditation may not be part of your everyday routine, yet, but once you
begin, you'll love this happier, more relaxed way of looking at your life!
Ill-health of body or of mind, is defeat. Health alone
Let all men, if they can manage it, contrive to be healthy!
Making Healthy Lifestyle Choices Today
Whatever your reasons for being here:
- Worried about your current state of health
- Struggling with stress and poor sleep
- Concerned about your children or spouse
- Have been 'putting off' the decision to make healthier choices
- Looking for an alternative to modern medication
- Struggling with weight management and conflicting diet programs
- Confused about the right food types
- Unable to develop an appropriate workout for your body
I am delighted to be able to assist you.
My desire to create this site (click to
read more about me) was born out of a concern for my fellow man and woman. The
current generation appears to be heading towards a major health crisis, a kind
of a peril, by a sheer consequence of incorrect lifestyle habits.
More and more people are becoming slaves of
expensive surgery and medicare, while overlooking some of the simple, safe,
natural, basic, uncomplicated and proven healthy lifestyle choices.
Lifestyle Healthcare and not Obamacare!
Dr. Brent Hunter, over at Wellness Achiever writes thus:
Why Our Healthcare is in Trouble
Our current healthcare system is in crisis. It is like a raging fire! Worse yet, all of the changes being implemented by the massive Obamacare law cannot fix the problem. Attempting to fix healthcare with Obamacare is like using a child’s water pistol to fight a raging wild fire. It is useless!
Our healthcare system
is flawed at the very core. It is based on waiting for disease to show
up. Next, we argue over who is responsible for paying for treatment of
the disease. Then, doctors fight the disease as aggressively as possible
with drugs and medical procedures that we know are deadly. History has
shown that this approach is dangerous and costly. Fighting disease is a
lost cause. Once disease has developed the battle is lost.
We have to adopt a
completely different approach. We need to stop arguing about who is
going to pay for medical treatment. Instead, we need to adopt an
attitude of personal responsibility for our decisions and the health
conditions that result. We need to stop fighting disease and begin to
take care of our health.
The good thing is, as a study by Bain & Company (a leading management consulting firm) found recently (to read the report of the study offline, download a PDF version), there is a growing global trend of people (9 out of 10 people surveyed in New York city, New Delhi & Munich) willing to pay more for healthier living options.
This, according to Bain is a huge shift in preference away from health care to preventive care. The story which reported the Bain study indicates consumers said they were willing to pay more, up to 5% of their total annual
income for products and services that lead to healthier lifestyles..
Isn't it proof of the value of healthy lifestyle advice you get here? Healthylifestyles4u started this holistic campaign months before the said study reported the emerging widespread preference.
A healthy lifestyle, built on a solid
foundation of healthy living habits, nutritional foods, and regular diet and
exercise habits, alternative and natural healing methods can help you stay
naturally fit and healthy, even in old age.
HealthyLifestyles4u gives insight into some
of the most elementary natural healthy living habits:
- correct breathing and posture
- proper relaxation
- simple and painless exercise that anybody can do
- tips for achieving a great night's sleep
- healthy eating guidelines
- complementary and alternative medicines
Be responsible for your health. No one else
can do it for you.
Do any of these
exercise options sound difficult?
Do household chores for 20 minutes every
day; spend some time gardening; water the plants or wash the deck of your
house; walk to the store; take the stairs as much as you can; park on the far
side of the lot instead of circling endlessly in search of a closer spot.
small, positive changes in your lifestyle habits.
You can prevent complex mid-life or old age illnesses, and motivate your
children and grandchildren to do the same.
calm and relaxed. Practice deep breathing; listen
to soothing music; attend mass; meditate or bird-watch. Walk in the woods, or
sit in the park.
ways for being happy and at peace with yourself.
Spread energy, smile and be bright and cheerful. Get inspired by books and
Never Too Late
I urge you to make a resolution NOW to swear by healthy lifestyle choices.
Your health is precious. When it's gone,
it's gone forever. Don't squander your greatest gift.
Dive in and begin learning the many ways in
which you can make healthier lifestyle choices.
- Click on the graphic links on this page or the links in the
navigation menu on the left, or the Table of Content links at the bottom of
this page, or use the search box to find a topic.
- Be part of the positive change in others!
Submit your thoughts, ideas and tips, and see your wisdom become pages on this
If you have any questions or suggestions
for HealthyLifestyles4u, please click here to contact me.
To your health,
- If you are keen on contributing guest posts about healthy lifestyle topics for this site, you must review the Guest Posting Guidelines thoroughly.
I will not respond to requests for posting articles with the motive of linking back to a merchant site offering products and services even if they are disguised as contributing original content to this site. Such requests must be clearly for advertising on this site and this site accepts advertisements with plain disclosure.
Freelance writers are welcome to contribute articles but the link in their article will under no circumstance be to a merchant site offering products and services.
I value your time and I expect you do the same. Do not be unhappy if I do not respond to any effort to contact me with unfair proposals.
The only way to keep your health is to eat what you don't want, drink what you don't like, and do what you'd rather not.~Mark Twain
The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated any of the statements contained on this web site. The information contained in these Articles is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Remember the body of each person is different and will react differently to various herbal, vitamin and mineral supplements. Therefore, any supplementation must be administered on an individual basis. Use the information found on this web site as precisely that: Information. You and your doctor must make any final decisions. This information is not meant to replace any doctor and patient consultation. This information should in no way replace the advice of your personal physician ~ adapted from www.alternativehealth.co.nz
- Healthy Lifestyle Choices Blog
- Healthy Lifestyle Choices Blog will provide you useful information and resources to re-establish your connection with nature with some of the very basic lifestyle practices.
- Shop Healthy Lifestyle Choices
- Best place to buy health products online? Our eShoppe is an exclusive health ONLY, easy to find what you need store in association with Amazon. And now, an exclusive eShoppe for India.
- Healthy Lifestyle Choices for Life Long Happiness
- Healthy lifestyle choices is a set of good practices aimed at living a healthier life for happiness. We must live it to the full. In a healthy way.
- Correct Breathing is Top Healthy Lifestyle Change
- Correct breathing is the top lifestyle change required. Conscious deep breathing can result in immensely beneficial health outcomes
- Breathing Techniques for Health & Beauty
- Breathing techniques help you achieve deep, rhythmic breathing with mind-body coordination for improved health & beauty
- Healing the Heart
- Healing the heart in a holistic way is possible through Ornish Spectrum Program
- Healthy Eating for Healthy Weight Management
- Healthy eating is easy (with good attitudes of course!) to cultivate & follow ensuring physical & mental well being. It also ensures you stay clear of complex ailments.
- Dietary Supplements: Are They Healthy Choices Too?
- Dietary Supplements: are they healthy choices too? I often get asked about this question as a proonent of healthy lifestyles; and I will explain my answer here.
- Healthy Weight by a Weight Management Approach
- Healthy weight is a necessity first and therefore is a concern because of which there is a clamor for weight loss programs. Being overweight is as much a worry as being underweight.
- Alternative Medicine A Healthy Choice?
- Alternative medicine has proven a healthy choice for a large number of people the world over as conventional medicine has failed to heal many chronic health conditions.
- Yoga Asanas for Holistic Health
- Yoga Asanas are the best form of exercise for physical, mental & spiritual health. This is Holistic Health.
- Naturally Healthy is a Path to Holistic Health
- Naturally healthy are people who responsibly manage their health & well being by choosing to live & follow natural principles.
- Health Monitoring Devices: Handy in Your Home
- Health monitoring devices are handy tools you must keep at home to record early signals of significant changes in key health indicators and take preventive action.
- Healthy Lifestyle News Online Paper
- Healthy Lifestyle News Online Paper is updated daily with my hand selected categories and sources on health & wellness
- About Us in Healthy lifestyles
- This page describes who I am, why I have developed this site about healthy choices and how readers can adopt healthy lifestyles
- You May Contact Me
- You may contact me regarding any feedback, suggestion or idea about this site or any topic here
- Healthy lifestyle for You Policies
- This page describes the site's significant policies to visitors
- Sitemap for Healthy Lifestyles for You
- Sitemap for Healthy Lifestyles for You lists all pages along with a brief description
- Alternative Health Options Need Encouragement
- Alternative health options focusing on wellness and bolstering the immune system need encouragement from a holistic perspective
- Avoiding Food Cravings Through Awareness
- Avoiding food cravings becomes manageable with awareness of what you crave, when and what it takes to avoid them
- Ayurvedic Medicine is a Whole Medical System
- Ayurvedic medicine or ayurveda is a complementary and alternative medicine practised in India for more than 5000 years and also popular in the U.S
- Diaphragmatic Breathing for Stress Free Life
- Diaphragmatic breathing with proper training and practice ensures maximum benefit in terms of proper inhalation and exhalation and a relaxed state
- Diet And Nutrition Talk
- Diet and Nutrition Talk is an interview with a registered expert dietitian who offers pactical tips on healthy eating
- End Obesity Epidemic, Get The Facts & Take Control
- To end obesity epidemic that is plaguing people in every nation, get to know how corporates try to feed people with processed foods & changing over to healthy eating habits
- Energy Healing Therapies: Beliefs and Benefits
- Beliefs and benefits of energy healing therapies stand substantiated by the large number of people worldwide who use them to get relief from common ailments.
- Guest Posts on Health & Wellness Topics
- Guest posts from readers with specialized knowledge on health & wellness topices, to give my readers more healthy choices
- Guided Meditation Will Help You Relax
- Guided meditation is the answer for people who get quite stressed out caught in the daily drill of pressure at work, family concerns, aged aprents, financial anxieties, daily commute etc.
- Health Retreat Helps You Rejuvenate
- Health retreat at regular intervals is a must for every one for rejuvenating mind & body. They ensure your well being in the long term. There is one for every one wherever you
- Mindsoothe: If You Suffer From 'The Blues'
- MindSoothe: Information on Promoting balanced mood and feelings of wellbeing Naturally
- Homeopathy Alternative is Holistic Medicine
- Homeopathy alternative is a safe, natural and time tested holistic system of healing and a healthy choice
- Diabetes Prevention, The Healthy Way
- Diabetes prevention must be a reason as also an outcome of your making healthy diet choices, doing more physical activity and managing weight.
- Natural Immunity Helps You to Live Healthier and Happier
- Natural immunity and not more medical care should be the choice for prevention of most modern illnesses according to Dr. Fuhrman's acclaimed book Super Immunity
- Relaxation Techniques That Are Free, Simple, Safe & Effective
- Relaxation techniques that are free, simple, safe & effective for people of middle age & seniors for stress management.
- How to Submit Your Contributions that Become Pages on this Site?
- A help article for visitors who wish to submit their contributions and create pages at Healthy Lifestyles for You
- Walking for Fitness
- Walking is an easy, simple but highly effective exercise for all ages but especially beneficial for aged people with illness. It is a good economical therapy
- Mindfulness Based Stress Relief Toolkit-Emotional Self-Help from Helpguide.com
- Mindfulness based stress relief toolkit is a self-help program to bring your life into balance, made possible by Helpguide.org
- Triphala Churna: An Efficient Remedy for Your Health
- Triphala churna is an Ayurvedic medicine. It acts as a colon toner, effective blood purifier and powerful antioxidant. It is an effective treatment for breast cancer.
- Vitiligo Skin Care
- Vitiligo Skin care for is important. Learn what to do to protect your skin and hopefully avoid more vitiligo
- 4 Tips for Eating Healthy While Traveling
- Learn strategies for eating healthy while traveling. Get tips for eating well throughout your journey.
- How Sleepless Nights Can Lead to Weight Gain
- People who sleep five hours or less a night are more likely to snack after dinner and gain more weight
- Direct Primary Care: Can It Fix Healthcare?
- Direct primary care might be a healthcare solution. What if access to healthcare provided care with or without insurance and could free up emergency rooms?
- Yoga Based Stress Management
- Yoga Based Stress Management practices can allow us to become aware of our higher purpose in life
- How to Identify and Get Rid of Flea Bites on Humans
- To get rid of flea bites it is important that you first identify and then get proper treatment for the same.
- Post Surgery Fitness: Tips for Exercise Routine
- Post surgery fitness demands a holistic exercise routine by working with rehabilitation staff
- Healthy Water and Healthy Lifestyle
- Healthy water and healthy lifestyle have an inseparable linkage. Purity of water is most essential for health & longevity.
- Stay Fit Over Fifty
- Stay fit over fifty by following these seven highly practical tips
- Masters in Healthy Lifestyle Promotion
- Get to know about these Masters in healthy lifestyle promotion, their cause, work & recommendations
- Healthy Cholesterol Levels: How To Naturally Lower Cholesterol
- Healthy cholesterol levels reduce the risk of heart disease and can be maanged by lifestyle changes and natural supplements
- Cholesterol and Fat: The Equation
- Cholesterol and fat equation explained in simple terms. Fats can increase LDL cholesterol. But there is more.
- Yoga for Everyone
- Yoga for Everyone means access to yoga classes easily, everywhere, economically and for a variety of reasons & conditions
- Causes of COPD: 4 Causes Described
- Causes of COPD, four of the key ones, are explained to manage the condition
- Running is a Great Way to Stay Fit
- Try running to stay fit. Stop blaming genetics and uncontrolled cravings and try half marathon running
- Addiction and Rehabilitation & Co-occurring Disorders Treatment
- The Center for Dependency Addiction and Rehabilitation (CeDAR), as well as other addiction treatment/ rehab centers, provide dual diagnosis treatment
- Library of Healthy Lifestyle Articles
- Library of Healthy Lifestyle Articles is a content curation effort
- Garcinia Cambogia Benefits: Feel Good, Lose Fat Without Side Effects
- Garcinia Cambogia Benefits: Feel Good, Lose Fat. Effective in appetite control, increasing energy level & burning fat.
- Wellness: Finding balance in all dimensions of life
- Wellness is not merely absence of illness. Subscribe to this program which uses whole person approach to achieve personal & professional well being.